Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yaruge Girl Triona - Synopsis

Warning: This synopsis contains adult content

Story: My name is Craig Shirakawa, and I got me a Waifu. With Waifu, I can do all sorts of fun things. Life is good.

Relationship Type: BxG

Positives: Extremely customizable ‘waifu’, creative actions in the sex scenes, limited animation for some actions, highly effective use of Ren’Py functions to minimise game size.

Unusual features: Integration of plot and sex, no overall goal in the sex scenes, solo project, non-standard aspect ratio

Playtime – 40 minutes

Sexual Content: Mainly breast related, including lactation. Only the male organ (or dildo) is depicted in penetration scenes.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 18, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home